Re: [Lug-Nuts] newbie printing stuff

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 23:56:35 PST

Oops, sorry. I was jumping at the obvious thing I would do.

In order to make it print to your windows printer, you need to
use smbclient. I am not sure how to do that. This will get you
started.

$ man smbclient

This of course assumes you have Samba installed.

http://www.samba.org

Samba 2.0.6 is out on the stable side. On the unstable it is
2.1.x , but you should be able to get what you want with 2.0.6
or even 2.0.5 Let us know if you get it working.

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/