Re: [Lug-Nuts] Word on UNIX (take 2)

From: Michael Long (mlong@ns.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 10:47:41 PST

I agree. I told my company I currently work for (I'm leaving this friday
BTW...) to scrap their Solaris stuff and go straight to NT. They are not
hiring any Unix people, the people they do hire are NT, and when they look
at apps, they evaluate on the premise of how well the app will integrate
with NT giving Unix integration only a secondary thought. For them NT
makes sense. Of couse, my last day is Friday so what the hell do I know...
:)

Michael