Re: [Lug-Nuts] HOW TO SET UP PROCMAIL to automatically delete Jason Painter's messages

From: Harry Souders (gnulinux@rosecomputing.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:32:52 PST

Anyone else getting messages (see below) from Jason Painter?

Well, I have been meaning to configure procmail for some time, but
haven't gotten around to it. It appears that now is the time to start
using it.

I'll post how I did it, and specifically how to purge messages from
Jason Painter, after I get it set up.

--
As regards computering, Murphy was an optomist.