RE: [Lug-Nuts] Was pacbell dsl .. Roseville DSL

From: Mike McCaskey (mccaskey@ulink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 23:58:45 PST

i just had mine set up last week thru Roseville...

it works with linux (RH6.1), no problems....yes, the service is a bit
flakey....sometimes it takes 3-5 minutes
to resolve....other times i have downloads stalling and have to start
over....

on a similar note....
i just set up ip masquerading....what ipfwadm switches are necessary for
good security?
i currently run:

ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.1.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0
ipfwadm -F -p deny

also, do i have the correct command line order?

thanks!

Mike McCaskey