Re: [Lug-Nuts] deque a message from sendmail

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 13:52:58 PST

If the user owns the message, then yes I would like for him to be able to
remove his own message from the queue. I imagine that this will only be in
rare cases, since sendmail can often be configured to relay to another server
which I imagine will hold the message until delivery is possible, or its
time has run out to hold the message until available delivery or bounce it.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/