RE: [Lug-Nuts] BOUNCE lug-nuts@cheapnet.net: Non-member submission from ["Jason Painter" <Jpainter@fppc.ca.gov>]

From: Mike McCaskey (mccaskey@ulink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:06:37 PST

so do you suggest procmail over sendmail???

i'm setting a mail package next....

http://www.best.com/~ii/internet/faqs/launchers/mail/filtering-faq/

This site has the Filtering Mail FAQ and the Procmail Quick Start. I
followed the procmail quick start directions. It was fairly easy to set
up.

*
* http://www.saclug.org