Re: [Lug-Nuts] BOUNCE lug-nuts@cheapnet.net: Non-member submis sion from ["Jason Painter" <Jpainter@fppc.ca.gov>]

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:15:25 PST

We ought to have a Beerfest / Installfest. See how many beers
we can drink, and still configure our system.

What do you think? How many beer system would you rate Linux?

Or maybe we ought to have an Emacs vs vi beer competition.
We could have applauso meter. Whoever has the weakest editing
features, has to drink a beer.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/