[Lug-Nuts] port forwarding

From: Mike McCaskey (mccaskey@ulink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:03:33 PST

i've set up port forwarding on SecureCRT to allow me to use an FTP client
thru the tunnel...it logs into my ftp server
but once it issues a 'port' command, i get "error opening data socket" or
"possible PASV prt theft, cannot open data connection"

does anybody know what file(s) i have to modify to allow port forwarding?

while on the subject, is there a good sftp client for win out there???

thx