Re: [Lug-Nuts] inexpensive 68 pin SCSI internal cable

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 20:46:04 PST

Well, I discovered that the Tekram card I bought is the

DC-395 UW

Tekram also produces a card they have numbered

DC-390

which uses the symbios chip.

And of course the DC-395 is only barely supported through a kernel
patch that's in beta. So, watch out for the exact model number if you
are about to pick up a Tekram card.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/