Re: [Lug-Nuts] pac bell DSL

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 15:20:47 PST

Well,

Try the firewall floppy

http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/

It is very versatile and only requires a 386 along with 8megs RAM and a
couple NICS. I suppose you could alias all those IP's to the gateway,
and then redirect only certain traffic to your prototype boxes. Isn't
this where we originally started on this thread?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/