Re: [Lug-Nuts] NICS

From: Scott Tyson (tysons@deepwell.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:55:34 PST

The issue with the tulip cards are there are real DEC based NICS and then
the clones. I have 3 of the clones and I'm not sure if I trust a 19.00 NIC
to compete with the Intel which is supposed to a high end NIC. BUT I could
be smoking crack on that. I'm on the eepro mailing list and there just
seems to be something "wrong" that no one can figure out that causes
failures and or poor performance.
:(

Anyone else care to share what NICs they are using?