Re: [Lug-Nuts] SHELL WARS

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 23:49:04 PDT

Hey phantom gnu poster. Are you true gnu or are you imitation? I thought
the original bourne shell was proprietary. And of course we know all
the gnu tools are better than their predecessors. So, wouldn't you
tend to support bash? Isn't bash gnu's answer to the features everyone
liked in sh and everything everyone wish is it had? Isn't that
why it was bourne again?

Are you the real gnu linux, or are you an imposter?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/