Re: [lug-nuts] Web page updated and all GIFs burned

From: William Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 01:32:29 PST

> Thanks,
>
> I'll have to convert my giffs to png. I used fireworks to create my
> images and it supports png :)

There's a program I keep seeing listed on Freshmeat that supposedly converts
GIFs to PNGs.

However I posted a simple shell script that would do this to either lug-nuts
or LUGOD's VOX mailing list a while back.

To sum it up, it runs a few NetPBM programs to do the conversion:

  giftopnm FOO.gif | pnmtopng > FOO.png

-bill!