Re: [Lug-Nuts] deque a message from sendmail

From: Brian Lavender (brian@brie.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 15:38:55 PST

Granted that the owner does not own the message that is in the mail queue is
true. It is also true that the user does not have write permission to

/etc/shadow

but with

/usr/bin/passwd

he can change his password. So I guess my question is, is there a utility
available for sendmail that can remove a message that is in the queue which
the user who sent the message can remove?

brian

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/